Episode #2 - PR2 Racing Jeff Peinhart Dives into Snow Bike ECU’s, how it can increase your FUN factor, the importance of proper engine temps, tuning and more! - Snow Bike Nation
Welcome to Episode #2 of Snow Bike Nation www.SnowBikeNation.com
This was one of the most fun and exciting interviews I've had the pleasure of conducting. Jeff Peinhart, co-founder of PR2 racing http://pr2racing.com/ has an extensive motorcycle and engineering background. PR2 provides one of the best ECU's for fuel injected bikes and developed of the first snow bike specific ECU maps.
"PR2 Racing Technology’s reputation for engine research and development, repair work, excellent customer service, and performance is second to none. Over the years we have invested in the very best in state-of-the-art engine building and testing equipment.
Our shop is comprised of the latest CNC Equipment, CNC Valve Seating Machine, Ultrasonic Cleaning Station, Temperature Controlled Dyno Testing Facility, and much more.
Our level of service prepares bike for top level professional riders and amateur riders from all over the world."
- Jason Anderson - 2018 AMA Supercross and FIM World Champion.
- Eli Tomac - who rides for Kawasaki and has won multiple supercross and motocross championships.
- Ryan Dungey - 4 time supercross and 3 time motocross champion
- Broc Hepler AKA " “The World’s Fastest College Student,- first rider they built for.
- Jeff discusses how the loading of the engine is so different on a snow bike than what it was originally meant for.
- Stock ECU does not handle the application very well. Really needs to build the mapping structure for them to run optimally.
- At 53 min Jeff talks about the best way to adjust the fuel on his ECU.
- How some pull 2 gears higher with their ecu.
- How changing fuel injection timing because of the cold / deep powder is crucial for optimal performance.
- How you can increase your Horsepower with widening of the throttle body which PR2 handles!
There is so much to this podcast I know you will enjoy it!
Check out PR2 racing in the following ways.
- Website: http://www.pr2racingengines.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PR2RACINGENGINES/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pr2racing/ and https://www.instagram.com/pr2suspension
Call or email Jeff direct and let him know you heard him on Snow Bike Nation. He's a great guy to speak with:
Email: [email protected]
Thanks for listening and your support.
If you like the podcast and would like to show your support and appreciation please head over to our Patron page. We have an initial goal to help cover the costs and grow from there! https://patron.podbean.com/snowbikenation